- DIN rail mountable
- Two DB9 male serial ports (RS-232/422/485) with a minimum of 25KV of surge protection
- Variable power input – 6-30VDC with a screw terminal connector
- Dual RJ45 Ethernet ports to daisy-chain another network device
- Provide PLC connectivity – to standard EtherNet/IP™ serial devices
- Wide industrial operating temperature range (-37° to 74°C)
- Software Controllable integrated 120Ω Termination Resistor for both the Transmit and Receive side in RS-422/485 Mode
- PortVision DX – configure network settings for the DeviceMaster and monitor status, update firmware and if necessary, resolve issues remotely
- Security features – SSL & SSH management, SSL serial data stream encryption
The DeviceMaster EIP-2302 provides connectivity from a wide variety of EtherNet/IP controllers and applications to a vast array of serial and Ethernet TCP/IP raw/ASCII devices. With this gateway, you can connect virtually any EtherNet/IP based PLC, SCADA, HMI, OPC Server or other controller to ASCII interface barcode scanners, RFID readers, printers, encoders, weigh scales, vision systems and many others.
DeviceMaster EIP-2302 embedded web pages provide many capabilities not found in standard gateways. It can be configured to most any environment in just minutes. Diagnostics pages greatly simplify maintenance and trouble shooting. System web pages provide the tools to update firmware, backup and restore configurations, and selectively restore defaults. Download PortVision DX, a remote management and network configuration application that makes it a simple task to detect and manage every DeviceMaster on the network. It can also be used to facilitate firmware updates, troubleshooting, and remote administration.
- DeviceMaster UP DB9 2-Port 2E
- Loopback plug
- Quick Installation card
- Bus Interface Specification 10/100 BASE-T
- SDRAM 8 MB
- Flash 4 MB
- Enclosure UL94-V0 PLASTIC
- Installation Method DIN Rail (35mm)
- LED Indicators ETHERNET ACTIVITY, ETHERNET LINK, and STATUS
- Dimensions 4.6" x 3.9" x 1.8"
- Product Weight 6.5 oz
- DC Input Voltage 6-30V
- Current Consumption +24VDC 85mA
- Power Consumption (maximum) 2.0 W
- Power Input Redundancy Dual Redundant Power Input
- ESD Surge ProtectionProvided minimum of 25KV protection for all serial lines. All Ethernet components are rated to 1.5KV magnetic surge protection.
- System On -37 to 74° C
- System Off -40 to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing) 5% to 95%
- Altitude 0 to 10000 Feet
- Heat Output 6.8 BTU/Hr
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 49.5 Years
- Connector Type DB9 Male
- Number of Ports 2
- Software Interfaces RS-232
RS-485 4-Wire (Master/Slave)
Baud Rate 300 bps to 230.4 Kbps
- Receive Buffer 1024bytes
- Transmit Buffer 256bytes
Device Driver Data Control
- Data Bits 7 or 8
- Parity odd, even, or none
- Stop Bits 1 or 2
- Flow Control Hardware, Software, or None
- Network Protocols ARP, BOOTP, DHCP, HTTP, ICMP, Ping, RARP, RFC 1006 (ISO over TCP), RFC 2217, SNMP (MIB-II), TCP/IP, Telnet, TFTP, and UDP socket services
- Connector Type RJ45F Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Industrial Protocols EtherNet/IP™
- Packaged Shipping Weight 1.1lbs
- Package Dimensions 9.25" x 2.5" x 7.25"
- UPC Code 7-56727-99561-6
- Country of Origin USA
- ECCN 5A991
- Schedule B Number 8471.80.1000
- SNMP Support MONITORING ONLY
- Other Software FeaturesPortVision DX remote management
Save/Load configuration files
- Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Years
FCC Part 15 Subpart B: Class A limit
AS/NZS CISPR 22
European Standard EN55022
Canadian EMC requirements
IEC 1000-4-2/EN61000-4-2: ESD
IEC 1000-4-3/EN61000-4-3: RF
IEC 1000-4-4/EN61000-4-4: Fast Transient
IEC 1000-4-5/EN61000-4-5: Surge
IEC 1000-4-6/EN61000-4-6: Conducted Disturbance
IEC 1000-4-8/EN61000-4-8: Magnetic Field
IEC 1000-4-11/EN61000-4-11: Dips and Voltage Variations
IEC 60950/EN60950 (LISTED)
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950
Other Regulatory Approvals
European Standard: RoHS 2 Compliant under CE
NEMA TS2 COMPLIANT
- Ground must be tied to signal ground.
Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
+1-800-926-6876 (1-800-Go Rocket)
Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
+1-800-926-6876 (1-800-Go Rocket)
Call +1.763.957.6000, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Call +1.763.957.6000, or visit our forum at http://forum.comtrol.com/.
Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all DeviceMaster UP family products! Extended Warranty Available.